Hello, I know it has been quite a while since I was on here. I seem to go through these phases of just being quiet.
So here is just a snippet of the latest news:
- Our family had a beautiful time together in Florida this July
- I am still working on online art workshops and my college classes
- Jared is now a senior in high school
- Jared chose to run cross country this year and we will be busy again this fall
- Nick moved into the dorms at Western Kentucky University and starts classes tomorrow.
- We took a side trip as a family to Cincinnati before Nick left for college and enjoyed visiting the Aquarium and Museums.
- I ran my first 5K this last Saturday and accomplished my goal with the support of awesome family and friends
- Our time in Kentucky is almost up. We find out where we have to move next in the early part of 2013.
Have a great day and hope you all are having a wonderful month. I cannot believe August is almost over with. But I am sure looking forward to the cooler temperatures of the fall season mostly after our hot summer.