Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just a quick shout out....

My days are going by so fast I have to run to keep up with the time! LOL! I will be updating soon and hopefully sharing some pictures.

Football is about to end with 2 more weeks left. My boys team is undefeated for the season and will have their first play off game this Saturday.

I have been busy with the action pictures I take of the team and resizing them for web and also getting them ready for parents. I upload them to my Flickr site for parents to view. That has been rewarding but tedious.

I also enrolled in a metalsmithing class at the University of Alaska Fairbanks and I am enjoying every minute of it! Everytime a project is started I spend so much time in the planning because I want my style incorporated into each piece. There is still a lot to learn like not being intimidated by drills and torches....LOL!

I hope that you are enjoying a beautiful fall season. The leave have sure changed around here.

Have a great day or night............will be back soon to update with pictures.

No comments: