Friday, May 25, 2012

Nick is an Honor Graduate!

These last weeks has been an emotional roller coaster of events and experiences. I am very proud to be a parent of an honor graduate who has earned a scholarship to attend school at Western Kentucky University to pursue his dreams of being a pharmacist.

My Mom arrived from Alaska on the 14th and all my days were busy not only showing her what it is like to live in Kentucky but also dealing with all the pre-graduation events for Nick and ending the school year for Jared. So let's just say I averaged if even a couple hours of sleep. We celebrated my Mom's birthday at Maker's Mark Distillery and drove to Bowling Green, KY to show her the National Corvette Museum and Nick's future college. She left yesterday and today I finally crashed. So here are some pictures to share I will make sure to share more in the near future.


 My Mom arrived from Alaska on May 14th.
Some pictures of Nick's graduation


I am now officially a mother of a college student and a senior! And to even make me more proud both boys report cards were straight A's and a 4.0 GPA to end the year with despite the hard honor classes and AP classes they had. Now to rest up a bit and get caught up in my classes and unwind from all the festivities to get ready for a nice break in July.

No comments: