Saturday, April 11, 2009

Charmed...








Lately I have had some fun making custom work for some of my loyal friends/customers. Most wanted charms attached to their bracelets. So here are a few to share with you all.

Hearts...






Turtles..










Past Custom Ocean Bracelets





Past work of mine also had some charms that signified the bracelet to a certain theme. Here are some of those creations that are now proudly worn by the people that bought them.








Sterling silver charms bring life to the beads for a more themed look. Not everyone likes it but it does add another layer to the piece. Hopefully in the future the charms I attach to my work will be of my own work with metals or PMC clay.

I have been busy with re-carding my jewelry. I did start with a fun colorful way of doing it but now I am going for a more refined and polished look. Once all my work is done re-carding and re-inventory of my work I will be sure to share the before and after pictures.

This last week has been hectic on my schedule with all the boys events..sorry I have not been on much. I did get some time to at least enjoy a show. My husband and I enjoyed a Spring performance by the Lathrop Ballroom Dance Team. They were so entertaining and their skill and dedication amazes us. They were so awesome to watch and I wish the graduating seniors of the team a successful college career and I hope they keep on dancing.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and Spring. Enjoy the moments spent with your loved ones.

The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day
When the sun is out and the wind is still,
You're one month on in the middle of May.
But if you so much as dare to speak,
A cloud comes over the sunlit arch,
A wind comes off a frozen peak,
And you're two months back in the middle of March.


Robert Frost (1874–1963)
Two Tramps in Mud Time (1936)

No comments: