Sunday, November 21, 2010

As the days came and went...


"The butterfly counts not months but moments." ~R. Tagore~


As Bo has been gone it has been a struggle through emotions but I will find my routine and seek the strength in me to get through the days until it is time to reunite again.


The packed duffel bags.



Kaiah's last snuggle with him.


The night before.


What gets me through my day.


My unconditional love.


What keeps me busy.


A sunset means another day has passed.


Counting down until his return home to us.

"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."
~Nicholas Sparks-The Notebook~

2 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Ok, reading this has me on the verge of tears...

Susan Stevenson said...

I hope that the sunsets are beautiful, and waking each day to a new day reminds you that you're one day closer to being in Bo's arms again. {{hugs}}