Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4,2010





The summer is still here with temps still high until this morning. I woke up to fall weather with cool temps and a breeze and it must have felt good for all the kids running at practice this morning. I am hoping this is a hint of what will be coming soon. Kentucky has had the hottest summer this year and so everyone is looking forward to the seasons changing. Fall is my favorite time of year and now I will enjoy it in a state that lavishes in colored trees around that time and cool days. We are hoping to go back to Huber Farms in Indiana and pick our pumpkins from a real pumpkin patch. :)




This weekend is still work for Bo and I. He has his shifts and I am still working on more inventory for the show and starting to figure out how we will displaying our jewelry now that I received more of my display pieces.
The countdown is literally on now. :)

So here are more jewelry pictures to share.

More Earrings.......











One of the newest bracelets.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

1 comment:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Oooh! I love that last bracelet...so cute!