Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Goodbye....


Goodbye again my love....

Sorry I have not been around. I do check everyone's stuff just have not really been into blogging with all that has just hit our family these last weeks. We did try our hardest to spend every waking moment with Bo before his return to Afghanistan. Which brings about this blog.

Yes he left today. :( We drove to the airport and I held my composure as much as I could until our last hugs. Then had to straighten back up because I still had to drive out of Louisville and it was a busy Sunday on the interstates and highways. Thankfully the boys are old enough to help guide me through with the signs, so I didn't get lost. We got back into town even faster than when we left headed to the airport, but now I know what I did wrong that got me lost when we picked him up and this time I will be in a hurry to head there when he comes home for good. He has a long flight back, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he makes it back to his camp safely.

Here are today's pictures:







Right before the tears started flowing...





There was happy and creative moments while he was here. He always puts that fire and energy in me. I will share those soon. For now I have to get back into a routine. The boys go back to school tomorrow, this week was spring break but we took them out a week early due to the funeral so they have a lot of catching up to do and so do I. Hopefully with all the events before the end of the year the time will go by much more quickly than the first time Bo left.

0n a good note, it was a beautiful 86 degrees here today. :)

2 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Start marking the calender down.. June will be here before u know it!. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my heart goes out to you and your family! It would be so much harder dealing with the loss of a loved one without my husband there with me. You seem like an amazingly strong woman--which I imagine wives of soldiers have to be! I wish you the best!